Friday, June 8, 2007

Can't Weight To Post Today

I about fell over when I decided to weigh Thursday. I had lost 2 pounds and I'm down to my lowest weight ever in 9 years! I rewarded myself with a Chick-Fil-A brownie-ooops. They are the best, well, the milk shakes are the best. I guess the exercise worked and I have really been working on my eating. No exercise this week but I have been running my **** off getting ready for Vacation Bible School. This is always a very hectic week for me plus I have had one birthday party already and my husbands 40th party tonight (just small with family but it's still work!). I can't weight to get back to exercise next week and see what happens before June 24th!

Since I always blog about weight I also wanted to write about something else for a few minutes. A few weeks ago I started reading Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. A few of us girls get together on Wednesday night to discuss it and I have really enjoyed it so far. It is a powerful book and I really recommend it. What a reminder that is not about me-it is all about HIM. I'm so thankful for all HE has done for me!

2 comments:

The Henderson's said...

Congratulations!!!! I've found the best way for me to stay on track during the week is to set up a "reward" for the weekend. Hey, if you meet your goals for next week, maybe you can have the milk shake! Good luck with VBS and the birthday parties.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Michele! I thought you looked good Wed night, but we got to talking about PDL and I forgot to comment about it later. Sorry!