Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daniel Fast Day 4

Today has been a pretty good day. I have realized through fasting that my life is very busy (not that I didn't already know that) so a prayer for me during this fast is how do I balance all this? 30 hour week job, 3 kids in different stages, husband with two jobs, sports, etc... It just seems to get worse as they get older. I must put God first in everything I do but it is so hard when you don't even have time to sit down.

I am much less hungry today but "fell off the wagon" when I had a few sips of Diet Dr.Pepper. I really didn't think I could drive home I was so "foggy". It is so cold and all I want IS A CUP OF COFFEE! Well, the Lord knew I would start this fast in the coldest days this whole year will have! When I go off, it will probably be 70degrees outside. Oh, and not to mention that I am having a Preschool Valentine party tomorrw night where we will be having Olive Garden lasagne-yikes! I've decided I'm going to freeze some for me along with those awesome bread sticks!

No comments: