Thursday, September 20, 2007
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
~ Psalm 100:4 (NIV)
September 9th was Grandparents Day and today is grandparents day at Jenna's school. What would we do without them?
1. David parents live right next door to us. They walk through a path that goes straight to their back door.
2. NaNa comes over several times a week while I take Jacob to the bus stop.
3. They have us over for dinner.
4. Our favorite thing is to go over on Sunday night and sit around, look through sale papers, and talk.
5. Most of all, we love having their wisdom on a daily basis!
6. My parents live in KY so we don't take the time we have for granted and make the most of every minute.
7. Mom was able to go to Disney World with us.
8. My Mom is retired now so we will see her a lot more.
9. Mom has been here for at least the past 3 years for Christmas.
10. The phone-helps keep us in touch every day!
Yes, we love grandparents and are so thankful for them!