Sunday, September 9, 2007

Magical Week-Tuesday




Wow! What a day. I love the Magic Kingdom. We started our day with breakfast at Crystal Palace then had the rest of the day to ride! We all rode Space Mountain (except Mom and Jenna, of course). Jenna did all the fun Fantasy Land stuff. We went to storytime with Belle, rode Buzz Lightyear, Pirates, and everything else we could ride! By 7:30 everyone was wiped out, Jenna was not feeling well so we decided to head back to the room. We missed the fireworks but I didn't care. The whole trip was amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Michele! I know you guys just had the BEST time! It makes me want to go soooo bad!!!

The Henderson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Henderson's said...

Yep, still jealous here. We were supposed to go back for our 5th Anniversary, it is Friday and there are NO Mickey ears in my weekend plans :( I'm glad that you guys had a good time and thanks for sharing your memories with us!!