Thursday, September 27, 2007
I was tagged by Jodi to list the top 10 things that make me smile. How appropriate for today!
1. Today is 80's day at Jacob's school and this is his outfit. Remember the Member's Only jacket ? His hair is a mullet. I laughed and laughed when he came walking in this morning. I'm not laughing at them celebrating the 80's for hoecoming week. What happened to the 50's?
2. When Jenna escapes to her room, shuts the door, puts her CD's in and sings her heart out.
3. When Jared comes out with the funniest "one liners" sometimes.
4. Remembering our trip to Disney and what a wonderful time we had.
5. David surprised me with a date night tonight. Usually I do all the planning for date nights. He makes me smile every day becasue I am so thankful for him!
6. My day with Cheryl Tuesday-we laughed so hard she almost ran into a mail box!
7. Getting a Chick-Fil-A chocolate milkshake all to myself!
8. My favorite show started-Dancing With the Stars. Wish I could take dance lessons-that would be so fun!
9. Holding a new, one day old, baby and remembering what that was like and so glad that phase of my life is over-Ha.
10. Most of all, each day I smile at what all the Lord has done for me. He has blessed me with such an awesome family and good friends-new and old!
Posted by Michele at 2:24 PM