Thursday, August 21, 2008

Special Times With Jenna


A home visit from Jenna's teachers (Mrs. B and Mrs. Richie) last Thursday.


Jenna and Hannah.


Making cupcakes. She's wearing her new apron and hat that she got from her friend Annie for her birthday.


Jenna's new haircut.


I must say I have been really weepy around my house lately. Jenna starts Kindergarten next Tuesday and I have been trying to plan some special things for us. Boy am I glad she's going to our church preschool and it's only 4 days a week, 1/2 day. We will still have Monday together but I just don't want her to go. She's my baby. KINDERGARTEN. Next year that means first grade-we won't go there.

We have had a lot of fun this week. Last Friday we went to Hannah's house to swim. Hannah is Jenna's new friend and they will be in Kindergarten together. The way they met is a long story that I will share another time. Monday we had "make stuff day". We made cupcakes, and a purse. Wednesday Jenna got a new haircut for school, today we have her check up (this will not be fun), and tonight we have open house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big! I'm sure she is going to love Kindergarten - even if you don't:)

jodi said...

Cute Pics Michele! Of course, you have a good subject! :)