Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Few Days Of Rest

I'm very excited because my Mom is coming today. I'm taking a little break from getting the house ready while trying to watch the GA game (yeah, their back and ranked #1). On Monday Mom and I are headed to my aunt's (shhhh don't tell the kids) for one night then on to Myrtle Beach for two nights. I'm so thrilled to get away with my Mom and just have some time to sleep, read, and relax.

Special thanks to my dear hubbie who took a day off work, will get all 3 kids where they need to be, teach our ScreamFree Parenting class Wednesday night. feed the kids, do laundry. Hey, now I know why I need a break! Ha You're the best, honey!

3 comments:

jodi said...

That sounds WONDERFUL!!! I hope you have a great time!!! :)

Joy said...

Have a great time with your Mom and R E L A X!
Good for you.
Go Dawgs! We watched them on the internet.
:)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're getting away! Hope you have a great time with your mom.