Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Book Meme

I was tagged by Jodi for this Meme. I have never done one so I guess I am doing this right.


1. One book that changed your life ~ The devotional, "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers. Also, "The Blessing" by Gary Smalley

2. One book that you have read more than once ~ "Scream Free Parenting"

3. One book you would want on a deserted Island ~ The Bible

4. One book that made you laugh ~ "Don't Let the Jerks Get You Down" You need this if you work with church people, you know! Ha

5. One book that made you cry ~ “Feathers from my Nest” by Beth Moore. Fantastic book! (ditto, Jodi)

6. One book that you wish had been written ~ The Perfect School Choice for YOUR Child

7. One book that you wish had never been written ~ I don’t know of one. Probably anything that rejects Christ.

8. One book you are currently reading ~ haven't started one yet.

9. One book you have been meaning to read ~ "Get Out of That Pit" by Beth Moore

No comments: