Thursday, January 31, 2008

Medieval Times




Sunday, January 20th we went to Medieval Times for PaPa's birthday (David's Dad). This is a relly cool show with knights, good food, and even a princess. The arena is shaped like a football field and the size of an ice hockey rink. They bring food to your table all during the show. Everyone had such a good time. Don't have any pictures with my camera of everyone because they are very strict on where you use your camera and everyone was excited to get inside to our seat. We did purchase the one they took for $20.00! Besides that, we had a great time.

Happy 67th birthday. PaPa.

1 comment:

Chelle' said...

I heard about Medieval Times a while back and have wanted to go ever since. We don't have one anywhere near us...

I think I want to travel JSUT so I can have a meal there. ...

Glad you guys had a great time celebrating.