Monday, November 19, 2007

Over The River and Through the Woods...


To grandmothers house we go! We are heading out tomorrow to Kentucky for Thanksgiving. All my family is there and I am really looking forward to it. This is the third year we have done this and it is so much fun! Several years ago my brother bought a farm (this is a picture of the kids on the farm from last year) on the street where my mother grew up. We can ride 4 wheelers, fish, and the kids can play all they want. There are 9 cousins so we need a big place. The day after Thanksgiving my sister and I usually spend shopping. It's OK if we don't buy much it's just a day for us to be together and eat at Steak N Shake! It's our little tradition and we love it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you Lord for:

1. my salvation
2. my family!
3. my wonderful husband who leaves his family to be with mine
4. my 3 beautiful children
5. time with my sister
6. my aunt and uncle from South Carolina will be there this year
7. my brother for "hosting" us for the third year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! I hope you guys have safe travel and a fantastic visit with each other. Happy Thanksgiving!