Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WHAT A WEEKEND!

Wow! I just don't know how to put into words what a great weekend I had. The Women of Faith conference was amazing. Friday I got to sit under 6 hours of teaching by Beth Moore! She spoke on taking your name off of the roll of the Cult of Comfort. It was so powerful. One of the most difficult things was a commissioning she did at the end of her talk. You had to turn to the person beside her, look straight at them and repeat after her. It took all of us our of our comfort zone but was so worth it (thanks, Jodi). My friend Jessica did such a great job telling about the weekend on her blog. Check it out: http://bittersweet-jess.blogspot.com/2007/08/women-of-faith-weekend-what-more-can.html

Right now, I am still trying to process it all and will probably write more later. My mind is still so full of great stuff. Thanks Jodi for a great time and I enjoyed every minute with your family and friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I knew you would! Who couldn't?

Anonymous said...

No, thank you for coming with us! And what a great experience that we share...commissioning each other. And remember, don't get too "comfortable", I'll call you out Girlfriend! Beth said I could! Hee Hee!!!