Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Tomorrow morning I am headed to Women of Faith. I have never seen Beth Moore and I am so excited! After my the last few weeks of getting kids ready for school and working a lot of hours I am ready to just chill and hear what the Lord has for me. Since I never actually make it into our church service this is a real treat for me.
1. Thank you Lord that I live so close to Atlanta!
2. Thank you for a wonderful husband who will take care of everything while I am gone including ball practice and a fishing tournament with the boys on Saturday morning.
3. Thank you Jacob for understanding why I will be gone on your 12th birthday. We'll celebrate next week with several activities.
4. Looking forward to lots of fun with my friend Jodi and her family!
5. Spending the night in a hotel with other girls is always fun!
6. Can't wait to hear Beth Moore and all the other speakers.
7. Thank you to NaNa who, I'm sure, will help while I'm gone.