Thursday, August 2, 2007
Didn't think I would have much time to write this week but I just wanted to post on today becasue there is so much to be thankful for! I started Thankful Thursday last week just to keep my mind focused on the good things. I did not know that Sting My Heart (http://eph2810.com/) already had one! Now I get to read all kinds of other "thank you's".
Since as song as I can remember school has always been an issue in our family. What do you do? Private? Public? Home school? Well, we have done it all. 3 years ago we decided to move the boys to public school becasue we knew in middle school we would want to go private again. Well, this year my oldest is entering middle school. I am SO THANKFUL FOR;
1. God's provision for a great Christian School for Jacob (even if it is 20 miles from our house).
2. A bus that has been added that will pick Jacob up at our local Wal-Mart (maybe 8 - 10 miles)only in the morning but that's ok!
3. A great public school 1 mile from our house for Jared to attend.
4. Jared loves to ride the bus and we have a great bus driver!
5. A fantastic Preschool for Jenna to attend at our church.
6. After I drop Jenna off I take about 10 steps to my office where I work at the church.
7. A husband who is a fireman and is off sometimes during the week to help.
8. A mother-in-law who lives next door and helps me more than I can ever thank her for.
9. For friends and family who have been praying for us during this time.
10. For my awesome God who always provides for us and I know will continue!
Jeremiah 29:11 - 13