Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Fun


The "other" star of Bethlehem-the camel.


My three specail gifts at Bethlehem.


I look forward to decorating all year.


Me and Cheryl at the tour of homes.

We have had a lot going on already this year for Christmas. A couple of weeks ago my friend (of 18 years) Cheryl and I went to a tour of homes in Stone Mountain. Last week we went to the Ladies Christmas Tea at First Baptist Snellville. The music was by Beloved and they were really good and funny! Saturday night the family went to our annual production of the Journey to Bethlehem. Every year I pray that the Lord will give me something different to take with me and to change me. This year I was stuck by how hard Anna prayed for our Saviour to come. Do I pray that much? I don't think so. The real star of the show was the camel. It was very cute to watch. He liked to kiss you if you sat down by him! We had over 1,000 people go through it. It's truely a professional production. It's amazing for me to see how it all comes togehter. Since I am at the chruch almost every day I saw how for we had to go and only the Lord could have brought it all together.

I'm looking forward to the next 2 weeks and especially to Christmas morning!

1 comment:

Joy said...

That is so neat. Our church does a Walk thru Bethlehem. It's beautiful. They make it look old world.
Looks like you had a great time.
Your Christmas tree and decorations look so pretty.