Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Great Day In Jasper


This was the first thing we saw when we arrived at the cabin. They did not even move while I took these pictures.



Mom and the cousins on the front porch (Jacob was at camp).



Fun at the pool.

My brother has a cabin in Jasper that we have been going to off and on for about 14 years. We have so many memories there of the kids growing up. They have missed coming for many years because, well, you know, kids change our lives! My nephew Allan had tennis matches near the cabin this year so they were able to come. We met up with them on Tuesday. Mom came with them and we had such a good time swimming and cooking out. But GREATLY missed was my sister and her four children!

There's something about that cabin that just relaxes you. Boy, I could have used a few more days there!

2 comments:

jodi said...

How wonderful!

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made said...

I wish I could have been there with you all! These are beautiful pictures!