Saturday, June 28, 2008

She's Wearin' Shades


From this.....Mel as our flower girl in 1991 (5 years old).


To this......graduating from University of Kentucky, 2008 (with her boyfriend Tom).

My niece graduated from the University of Kentucky on May 4th and I'm finally posting about it. Jenna and I were able to go and I'm so glad we did. We went to a nice party for her at my brother's farm (where we also watched the Kentucky Derby) and to the graduation on Sunday. She's a very special girl who has a great head on her shoulders and I know she will succeed in everything she does. She graduated with a finance degree with honors! Way to go, Mel. We're very proud of you.

You're future's so bright....you gotta wear shades!

1 comment:

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made said...

Such a nice, thoughtful blog. I have to send her birthday card SOON :)!