Friday, March 7, 2008

Mug Shot


Well, today I had to get my driver's license renewed. Do you think I could have waited to the last minute? Did I renew by mail? NO. Did I renew by internet? NO. They expire tomorrow (my 42nd birthday-yuck) so I had to go today. In the rain. In the busy Atlanta area traffic. 40 minutes away. The good news is-when I got there it only took 10 minutes. I actually did want a new picture because the last one that was taken was when I had a 10 month old baby and I am a little bit smaller than 4 years ago-just a little. Can't say much about the picture (remember the rain?). Just looks like a mug shot to me. And can you believe it's 20 bucks now? That's for the 5 year. I chose not to get the 10 year because I REALLY didn't want to compare this year's picture and one ten years from now. That would be scary-like this poor lady.

1 comment:

jodi said...

LOL! I like the gray streak! And at least you KNEW yours was expiring. I had no idea mine was EXPIRED until I went to get my passport in January and showed them my license. It expired in Dec! For a month I drove around VERY carefully!!! :)

Btw...I like your new blog layout.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!