Monday, March 24, 2008

Blessed Day







I just love Easter. Of course, the fact that Jesus went through what He did is more than I can comprehend. I love starting out the morning with Easter baskets. I told the boys they were too old for baskets this year to kind of trick them into thinking they were not getting one but, of course, they did.

Church is always packed which means a lot of kids for preschool but Easter goes pretty smooth for me. Watching the kids in all their adorable outfits is so precious. I made it into the last service and it was wonderful. The spirit was so powerful.

Our afternoon was very fun and, surprisingly, relaxing. We had a great lunch at NaNa's and a fun egg hunt. Jenna got one of the prize eggs-$10.00. Wow!

3 comments:

Jess said...

What fun!
The kids are so sweet all 'dolled up' for Easter. Wasn't it a pretty day, Sunday? Beautiful.

~jess

Chelle' said...

THey are just beautiful Michele. So glad you posted their pictures so I can revel in them.

eph2810 said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. Wow - $10 - that is so cool. I am sure your little girl was happy as she could be.

Blessings to you and yours.