Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thankful Thursday



My husband...what can I say? He is ALWAYS:

thoughtful
putting others first
working way too hard
loving God and family
helping me around the house
doing things with the kids
finding ways to keep the romance in our marriage

Today he brought me home a surprise. He brought me a beautiful wrap dress! I was very shocked and can't wait to try it on (thanks sweetie for thinking I am a size smaller!) I love him more today than the day I married him. Thank you David for being my best friend and soul mate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Love the picture and can't wait to see your new dress. I think wrap dresses are so flattering!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that he bought a dress for you. Continued blessings on your marriage and family. I have 2 boys and a girl also. 28, 26, and 21!