Monday, May 26, 2008
Kendall, Jenna, and Sadie Hill on the last day of Preschool ("Freedom Day").
Jacob and Mrs. Chambers.
Jared at field day.
Friday morning I woke up to summer! Even though I still work in the summer and have a lot going on, this is what summer means at my house:
1. No gettin up at 5:45.
2. No delivering children to 3 different schools.
3. No stress from delivering children to 3 different schools.
4. Morning walks in my beautiful neighborhood.
5. Sitting on my front porch (I'm trying Mom)in the morning with a cup of coffee, bible, and devotion book in hand.
6. Evenings at home with my family.
7. No baseball!
8. Going to my aunt's in South Carolina.
9. Hopefully getting away with david for a couple of nights.
10. Did I say, more time with my famiy?
Yes, summer is here but I am also so very thankful for the past school year. The Lord provided for a great school for Jacob. He finished 6th grade and did such a great job! Jared finished 4th grade and also did a great job especially since he had his appendix out mid-year! Jenna did great at preschool and we're looking forward to Kindergarten in the fall. Our life is pretty much the same year round with the same routines but I am so glad...."Some Things Never Change!"