Sunday, May 10, 2009
On May 5th Jenna turned 6. Wow. No more preschooler. She's moving on to be such a "big girl". We had a pizza, pajama, and pedicure party with all her Kindergarten friends and boy did we have fun. We painted 70 little toes that night and the girls danced to Hannah Montana. Here's what's going on in Jenna's life these days:
1. Hannah Montana. We saw the movie opening night and I really liked it.
2. Her dog Angel.
3. Friends-she is very social and loves all her friends.
4. Taking showers and putting on PJ's.
5. Lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago.
6. Loves church and her new Adventure Bible.
7. Likes to play her Nintendo DS.
8. Can read really good and does great in school.
9. Wants to ride a horse.
10. Enjoys watching movies and eating popcorn.
Jenna, we love you so very much and are so blessed by you every day!