Sunday, October 26, 2008

5 Things Meme

My friend Jodi tagged me for a meme and I really am terribe at these things. It takes me forever!


10 years ago I:

1. was about to move into our new house
2. had a 3 year old and a 4 month old
3. lived in Stone Mtn with my in-laws
4. directing preschool but not 30 hours a week!
5. was not near as stressed out

5 things on today’s “to do” list: (for Monday actually)

1. enjoy my Monday off with Jenna!
2. laundry (as usual)
3. look over Ren-Web to see what Jacob has to do this week
4. try to put Jared's border up
5. exercise

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Fritos
2. popcorn
3. chips and dip
4. cereal
5. hershey bar

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. pay off our house
2. pay off my mom's house
3. give, give, give
4. update our house, or maybe move!
5. TRAVEL!

5 places I have lived:

1. Frankfort, KY
2. Lexington, KY
3. Richmond, KY
4. Georgia
5.

5 jobs I have had:

1. The Limited
2. The Gap
3. Christian Armory Bookstore
4. JC Penney
5. First Baptist Church

The rules say I have to tag 5 people but I don't know anyone to tag that has not been already except:

Joy at Joy in the Burbs
Chelle who is too busy right now to do this. She is taking her readers through the LOVE DARE on her blog. Check it out!

No comments: